SKYLUX21 -Designer Luxury Penthouse with Concierge ID153
Boulevard Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen 21, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Entire condo hosted by Arca
240 m2 three bedroom luxury serviced apartment. The penthouse is located in the Zenith Towers in Gasperich on top of the Cloche d'Or Shopping Mall with parking, spa, gym & swimming pool
- Expertly supervised by a dedicated concierge
- Direct access to the wellness area and shopping mall
- 15min by direct public transport to Luxembourg city centre & 15min from the airport.
- High-speed Internet, Smart TV, fully-equipped kitchen, washer/dryer & 2 private parking spots
- Panoramic view of Germany, France and Belgium from your balcony
This property was designed for people who want to experience a personalised luxury stay - this is the most exclusive and luxurious short-term apartment in entire Luxembourg.
This incredible place features trendy furnishings, high-vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows that allow natural light to illuminate the space so cheerfully! You have access to the large balcony anywhere from the bedrooms and offers a view of the entire city of Luxembourg. The property is on one of the highest floors in Luxembourg, from where you can even see Germany, France and Belgium while standing on the balcony.
It’s sophisticated and stylish plus grandiose enough to accommodate 6 guests in 3 bedrooms, whether on a business or leisure trip, this location and space has all you’d possibly need.
It has also it's own little cinema room for the more special moments (big screen & projector)
This is a 240 sqm|2,583.3 sq ft. space that features:
- A contemporary and luminous living area with trendy decor and a cheerful vibe. There’s a sink-in-and-get-comfortable leather sofa, a nearby lamp that’s simply divine and a large flatscreen Smart TV coming together in the most phenomenal spot for relaxing downtime moments at home + premium branded loudspeakers. The high-vaulted ceilings and windows allow for lots of natural light to brighten the room and lift spirits.
- There’s a cool and different desk nook set ups perfect for the remote worker or business traveler.
- There’s a fantastic glass dining table in the living room that can seat 6 guests comfortably to enjoy your meals at home with great conversation and laughter. You can use this table as a workstation too if needed.
- Direct access to the private open balcony where there are tables and sofa and perfect spots for enjoying a relaxing moment and some fresh air overlooking the city.
- You’ll also have a fully-equipped kitchen with all the appliances needed to prepare meals at home. This comes in handy if you’re watching your budget or don’t feel like going out to eat.
- There are 3 bedrooms of a modern minimalistic design with queen beds in each room.
- The bathrooms are sleek and functional, well-lit vanity areas with luxurious stand-in showers and the bathrooms have a bathtubs as well. There’s also a hairdryer provided.
- As an added convenience to our guests, there’s also a washer/dryer available and an iron and ironing board as well to press your clothes for a business meeting or night out!
You’ll have full, exclusive access to the apartment and the private balcony during your stay. You will also have direct access to gym, swimming pool, spa (which are only accessible to the residents) and 2 parking slots. As soon as you complete your booking, we will send you the detailed instructions for your access. The instructions will provide all local features, parking possibilities, the best recommendation regarding places to see and visit Luxembourg, and access to the building and find your apartment.
The apartment is in a nice residential/business area in Gasperich district on top of the Cloche d’Or shopping center.
Being situated so close to Cloche d’Or shopping center, a very popular Luxembourg shopping area, you’ll find plenty of restaurants, cafes, nightlife spots, markets, supermarkets, pharmacies, fitness centers, dry cleaners, laundromats, hairdressers, and so much more in the nearby vicinity.
Here is a list of 15 MOST VISITED ATTRACTIONS in Luxembourg:
1. The Old Quarter in Luxembourg City (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), for example, the historic neighborhoods of Le Chemin de la Corniche and Grund.
2. Notre Dame Cathedral
3. Pfaffenthal Lift
4. Mondorf-les-Bains (home of the best thermal springs in all of Europe!)
5. National Museum of History and Art
6. Grand Duke Jean Museum of Modern Art or MUDAM (incredible collection of contemporary art & exhibits, sculptures, architecture and more!)
7. Vianden Castle and Vianden town (one of the most scenic towns in all of Luxembourg)
8. Palais Grand-Ducal (Palace Residence of the Grand Duke of Luxembourg)
9. Parc Merveilleux
10. Bock Cliff & City Casements
11. Mullerthal Trail (beautiful hiking trail)
12. Echternach and Benedictine Abbey
13. Monument of Remembrance (has great view of the city & a beautiful park for a picnic or bike ride)
14. Bourscheid Castle
15.Rockhal Concert Venue in Esch-sur-Alzette
Here we provide NEARBY SHOPPING & RESTAURANT recommendations:
- Cloche d’Or Shopping Center
- Infinity Shopping Center
- Kirchberg Shopping Center
- Auchan Luxembourg
Nearby restaurant recommendations:
- Amorino Restaurant
- Bubblies Restaurant
- Big Fernand Restaurant
- Myline Restaurant
- Maestri Della Pasta Restaurant